Article Processing Charge
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this journal is EUR 600,00 (plus VAT, if applicable).
Please note that our fees do not include taxes (VAT):
- Private or public ITALIAN customers (individuals, universities, hospitals, other organizations) must ALWAYS add VAT (IVA) at standard rate (22%);
- European Union PRIVATE customers must add VAT at standard rate (22%);
- European Union private/public ORGANIZATIONS (universities, hospitals, others with regular VAT number) should not add any taxes at standard rate, provided that they indicate their VAT number;
- Outside the European Union, individuals and organizations should not add any taxes at standard rate.
When and how to pay
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be notified that payment is due. We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until full payment has been received. We will send an email via website requesting the payment of the fee. If we will not receive the payment within 30 days, the article will be not published.
Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- PayPal/Credit Cards – These are the most recommended and secure payment systems, enabling you to pay without sharing your financial information and getting your payment receipt immediately. Please be informed that payments carry an administrative charge of € 30 (tax included).
- Bank transfer - We will we send an invoice once payment has been processed.
ONLY for Italy and only for the public administration; NOT for private
For sending the invoice we need the following fiscal data. Without these fiscal data we cannot send you the invoice. Please, download e fill out the publication fee form. It can be used for requesting the purchase order to your public administration.
– Unique Code (for sending the electronical invoice)
– VAT number and/or Fiscal code of the University
– Declaration for split Payment
– Purchase order
– CIG and/or CUP
Terms for Discounts
Authors coming from the countries included in the “United Nations list of Least Developed Countries” are entitled to ask for a discount.
- Authors should apply for discounts after receiving the acceptance letter.
- All applications are subject to approval by the publisher.
- Discounts may not be transferred to a different author or journal